3171 Winding Lake Drive
Gainesville GA, 30504
$301.41 per sqft
Built in 1995
Welcome to Your Dream Lakefront Home on Lake Lanier! Nestled in a tranquil cul-de-sac, this stunning residence offers an unparalleled living experience. With 189 feet of frontage bordering Corp land and the Chattahoochee River flowing nearby, you're ensconced in natural beauty. Say goodbye to HOAs and hello to breathtaking northwest-facing sunset views from the rear of your home.
DOCK YOUR DREAMS HERE:
Imagine spending your days on a 32' x 32' two-slip dock, complete with an upper level perfect for entertaining. Adjust the gangway with ease, take advantage of the deep water, and soak up the magnificent views. A grill is ready for those lakeside BBQs, and hey, let's talk if you're interested in that pontoon boat!
A HOME EXTERIOR THAT EXCITES:
This property is all about lifestyle, with a stocked Koi pond, stone-trimmed hot tub, and an easy slope leading down to the lake and dock. A side-opening 3-car garage adds to the exterior charm, and you'll love the practicality of gutter guards, an in-place sprinkler system, and a security system.
STEP INSIDE TO LUXURY:
The interior floor plan is as inviting as it is functional. You're welcomed by solid wood and tile flooring that stretches throughout the first floor.
* Kitchen: Boasting granite countertops, high-end appliances like Wolf, Kitchen Aid, and Sub Zero, your kitchen is a chef's dream. The wooden cabinetry complements the space, and it even has a wine cooler. Plus, it faces west for those epic sunset dinners.
* Family Room: Cozy up next to the wood-burning fireplace and enjoy the beautiful built-in TV cabinet. With windows on three sides, the natural light is astonishing.
* Breakfast Nook & Living Room: From tray ceilings to lake views and tile floors, these spaces are designed for comfort and aesthetic pleasure.
* Office: Custom solid wood cabinets and a fireplace with glass doors make for an inspiring workspace.
* Primary Bedroom Suite: Enjoy the gas fireplace, two large walk-in closets, and a bay window sitting area with unbeatable lake views. The bathroom features double sinks, a large shower with dual shower heads, and corner windows for a bright start to your day.
* A convenient laundry room on the main level with great storage and a sink
* A covered porch with a built-in Saber grill and a separate wood-burning fireplace for those chilly evenings.
LOWER FLOOR DELIGHTS:
The lower level includes a bedroom with a separate bathroom, two additional bedrooms (one could be a second primary), an exercise room, a wine storage area, a sitting or secondary family room, and a woodworking room. Mechanical room housing a gas heating system, two HVACs, and dual 50-gallon water heaters. Don't forget the 4th garage!
OUTDOOR LIVING: A second large covered porch opens up new possibilities for entertaining and relaxation.
Live the life you've been dreaming of. Come and see it for yourself!
September 28, 2023
March 2, 2024
3171 Winding Lake Drive
Gainesville GA, 30504
Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room, Masonry, Master Bedroom
Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Electric
Central, Natural Gas
Balcony, Gas Grill, Lighting, Private Front Entry, Private Yard
Back Yard, Front Yard, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Gainesville Exploration Academy
Other Property Details
Days on Market
Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
Hall - GA
Buyer Agency Compensation
Green Building Features
Listed by Craig Shoemaker with The Norton Agency 336-255-1467
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2024 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
©2024 FMLS. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 6:05 PM UTC, 3/2/2024